The first sketch was just to see if I could sketch the horse image.
I found it successful
Next I tried to sketch to see if I could get some kind of insight or something would come around. Made shapes and put parts in a shape etc. All unsuccessfully.
Thought of the professor saying that text was good in cubism so drew some letters in this one…..still unsuccessful
This final sketch is sort of the direction I have now taken after playing around a bit in Photoshop. Colors have changed and seem to include orange, yellows, layering water with the sketch with pictures of the horse. Using the blending mode tools, the brush tool the polygonal lasso, filters, patch tool, smudge tool, & clone stamp and wacom graphic pad this week.